Wednesday, August 21, 2013

KiTkAt Green Tea or Matcha Flavor Review


           

           Who doesn't know the saying "Have a break, Have a Kit Kat"? Everybody knows that for sure. But here in the Philippines the only Kit Kat Flavor that we know and grew up with will definitely be the Milk Chocolate. I didn't know that there are other flavors of Kit Kat so when I found out that there is a Green Tea Flavor of Kit Kat; I immediately post in on FB saying how much I want it. My sister now resides in Japan so when she saw the picture she responded to me saying that she's going to buy me one. She also taught me something though.......

              In Japan, they usually gives Kit Kat to students who's about to take their exam. In Japan, Kit Kat sounds like "Kitto Katsu" which means GOODLUCK!!!!.... and during those times I just started training in a company so my sister immediately bought me one and send it to me as a sign of good luck.... SWWEEETTT!!!!!...


              Enough with the lessons and now let's do the talking....


This picture was taken last March. The middle one is from Google since its summer that time the candy melted on the way to the Philippines.




















      

      Well anyways, if you’re familiar to the taste of Green Tea Frappuccino this one tastes close to that. It actually tastes like Green Tea and Milk not in a bad way but in a good way. Knowing that its chocolate this one is not so sweet at all.... If you’re not a chocolate lover and still want something sweet just like me! Kit Kat Green Tea will be the one that will suit your taste buds.... After I tasted this it became my favorite Candy EVER!!!

  I also saw on Google that there are other new flavors of Kit Kat in Japan like peach, strawberry, melon, white and dark chocolate, cherry, red bean, orange and brandy and something that says exotic Tokyo. Well I'm hoping that i could taste them and make a review about those new flavors but as of now Im pretty contented to their Green Tea Flavor so far. 



       Sorry for the late follow-up review on my blog. But I'm back now so expect more reviews to come.





        Have a good one....

        - Charly -






No comments:

Post a Comment